Chickens don’t get to have all the fun.
Servings: 6–8 (makes 40–50 nuggets)
- 3 carrots, peeled & cut into chunks
- ½ head cauliflower, broken up
- 1 head broccoli, broken up
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1¾ cup plain bread crumbs
- In a food processor, blend carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, garlic, egg, onion powder, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Add 1¼ cup of bread crumbs and blend just until incorporated.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and form a small circular shaped “nugget.”
- Place the remaining ½ cup of bread crumbs in a bowl and cover each nugget with the bread crumbs.
- Either pan-fry with a small drizzle of oil over medium-high heat until both sides are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Or you can bake them on a piece of parchment paper at 400˚F/200˚C for 25 minutes, flipping after the first 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
(This recipe was found at Tasty (buzzfeed.com))