Serve this bright-tasting pasta dish tossed with a peppery watercress pesto made with lemon and spring peas.
- Add 4 to 6 quarts of water to a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- While the water is coming to a boil, to a food processor add the watercress and peas. Pulse until chopped.
- Add the lemon zest, juice, pecans, salt and pepper.
- Process until chopped, then add the Parmesan and pulse until mixed.
- Drizzle in the olive oil while the processor is running until smooth and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Taste for salt, add more if needed. Set aside.
- Once the water is boiling, add 1 tablespoon salt and the pasta. Cook for 9-11 minutes until tender, drain.
- Add the pasta to a large bowl and stir in the pesto until well coated.
- Serve immediately topped with more cheese.
(This recipe was found at Honest Cooking (honestcooking.com))