Paper cups are the molds for Ree Drummond’s easy summer party dessert that combines ice cream and crushed cookies and candies in fun pops.
- 1/2 package sandwich cookies (12 to 14 cookies) , crushed
- 15 regular-size peanut butter cups, crushed
- 10 ounces candy-coated chocolate pieces (about 1 cup), crushed
- 1/2 gallon very good quality vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Special equipment: Fifteen 5-ounce paper cups
- Combine the crushed cookies, peanut butter cups and candy-coated chocolate pieces and add a spoonful to the bottom of each paper cup.
- Scoop the ice cream into a large bowl of a mixer, then pour in the remaining chocolate-cookie mix. Mix gently with a paddle attachment. Spoon the ice cream into the cups and carefully insert a popsicle stick into each pop.
- Freeze until the ice cream has solidified. Tear off the paper cups to serve.
(This article was found at Food Network (foodnetwork.com))